Born To Share With The World Of Our Amazing Planet

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sunset & Sunrise Scenery

Pictures below are my sunset scenery collections, captured from my digital camera NIKON COOLPIX S570. Event hough my digital camera outdated nowadays, still I love all the picture captured by its NIKKOR 5X lens.

Captured from Asean Bridge, Kuala Baram river, Miri. Time:1832hrs

Time: 1843hrs

Yup.. its me.
Lutong Highway Beach 1826hrs


Lutong highway beach, dating at 1813hrs before we got our 1st baby.

Lutong Highway Beach. Time; 1827hrs with our son; Elmer Ruel

This sunset captured from Marina Bay, Miri. Time: 1710hrs. Storm will hit soon.

Lutong Highway Beach Time: 1838hrs

This picture was taken on the way home after inspecting an oil tanker vessel behind. Time 1825hrs

This is not a sunset, but sunrise at 0649hrs. Captured from Immigration Quarters Sg. Tujoh Miri.

This is also Sunrise captured from Asean Bridge 0706hrs, another side of the bridge.

For those who are intrested with any of pictures above, please do not hesitate to email me. Available in 4000 x 3000 dimensions. TQ

No comments:

Post a Comment